Sunday, September 11, 2022

Become a Stone and Tile Consultant and Earn Over $250 per Hour

 

Become a Stone and Tile Consultant and Earn Over $250 per Hour

By Frederick M. Hueston

 

Are you a tile installer, stone restoration contractor or someone that provides physically demanding stone and tile services? Is your back giving out? Do your knees hurt? Do you have trouble getting up? Are you concerned about of all those aches and pains now and in your future? Or maybe you are just looking for new ways to capitalize on your hard-earned years of experience.

Become a forensic stone and tile inspector and expert witness and make as much as $250/hr or more sharing your knowledge and experience. The number of failures, poor installations and other issues with stone and tile flooring are on the rise and the demand for experts is greater now than ever.

Many years ago, I fell into the stone and tile consulting business by accident. One day I received a call from someone who wanted me to look at a stone tile installation that was failing. The tile was popping up all over the place. They told me they needed someone to do an inspection of the problem and find a cause for the failure. I told them I could take a look at it, but in my mind, I had no idea what to charge. After some research I told them I could look at it and provide an opinion for about $500. They didn’t hesitate. I drove about 30 minutes out of town, and it took me less than 30 minutes to identify what the problem was. It was just a poor installation. I spent a total of and hour and half and made the most money I had ever made in that amount of time. Suddenly, a light bulb went off and I thought, I wonder if I can do this for a living? Well 20 years later I am making a good living doing just that. No more painful time on my knees, no employees, no payroll, and the only equipment I need is testing meters. Now I am consistently earning over $250 per hour—and many times as much as $3500—for one single inspection.

After providing inspections for the last twenty years, I have come up with a comprehensive course that can teach you the same thing that has taken me nearly all my life to learn.

Stone Forensics’ Stone and Tile Troubleshooting and Inspection Workshop will teach you about stone and tile failures, how to troubleshoot, and how to leverage your expertise to offer consultation, professional troubleshooting and inspection, as well as expert witness services and soon you too can be generating a great income just for your knowledge.

All you need to qualify is to have experience in the stone and tile industry and willingness to learn. For more info check out https://stoneforensics.com/em_event/stone-and-tile-troubleshooting-and-inspection-workshop/

No comments:

Article have Moved to the a new site

All of my article as well as many new ones have moved to my website, here is the link https://stoneforensics.com/articles/